My parents bringing me home from the hospital on Oct 7.
Gar, my great-grandmother (aged 89) with me (aged 2 weeks). Look how many gifts she brought me!
Uncle Nathan ( week 2)
Auntie Carrie, Nathan's partner (Week 2)
Grandmother (Day 2). When I was born Grandmother and Grandfather were in the plane coming back from Hong Kong. They had requested that I be born on Friday 6 October (as the doctor predicted), but I had my own ideas and arrived on Tuesday 3 October.
Nyai (Week 4). She and Wan were going to come and visit me in January, and then they saw my photos and changed their minds! She and Wan came to Adelaide for 10 days on Oct 31.
Grandfather (Day 2)
Wan (Week 4) . We stayed at this old stone cottage in Robe.
Rachel, 38 weeks pregnant with me! (Sept 22)
Fairuz, my Daddy, learning to feed me in the hospital. October 7.
Here are my cousins - Mika and Amirol. Can't wait to see them next year and run around Wan's and Nyai's house together... Watch out everyone!....hehehe
I'm waiting to meet my Uncles Jojo and KK,
my Aunts Alya, Nadya and Yus
and
my cousins Mika and Amirol and ???? from Japan.