Wednesday, 10 January 2007

New Zealand

On Jan 2 we set out for a week in New Zealand.
My parents had one suitcase and one piece of hand luggage. I had 2 large bags, one piece of hand luggage and a baby car seat.
Our first stop was Ashburn Hall. This tree was planted when Mum was born. It's looking good, hey?
We visited the Dempsters and one of thier cats.
We saw Doug and Barb
Kate and Daniel
Daniel is Superman.
I'm pretty super too!
Peter, a man of great wealthIn Roxburgh
Our accommodation in Roxburgh
At the base of Treble Cone



watching the paragliders come down from Treble Cone


Meg at the top of her property
Fairuz and I at the toilets at puzzle world. It was funny ....
but I think Dad took the joke a bit too far
Puzzling world



We took the chair lift to the top of Treble Cone and watched the mountain bike riders. Mum found some snow and put it in her pocket to show Dad and me.


Gwen Taylor (my great cousin or something). Gwen turned 90 in November.
Gwen has a lovely garden



I discover green, snake-free grass!


Visiting Romoula

Leaving Dunedin. I picked up this flag in the souvenir shop and wouldn't let go. Then I sucked on it and Mum had to buy it.

Nat and Jodie met us at Sydney airport and we spent 1 1/2 hours together. Jodie gave me a singlet with chicks on it.
Wow! I can lift my head now! (Jan 9)