Tuesday, 28 August 2007

August

I can play the piano by myself now. If I stand in my cart, I can reach the keys
Corrina gave me a helium balloon.
I went to West Beach and ate some sand.
I climbed into (and later out of) this drawer all by myself. I even took all the things out of the drawer.

On August 19th it was Rach's birthday. Ruth made a special cake of Sakata Rice Crackers. Then we went to the zoo with Grandmother and Grandfather. First we went to the children's part of the zoo. I saw some deer. The deer liked this woman in the brown coat. First, the deer ate all the deer food this woman was holding. Then, the deer ate the paper bag that the deer food had been in. Then, when the woman turned around, the deer started to eat the back of her brown coat.
I saw a chick and patted it.
These animals are quokkas from WA
This is the rainforest area of the zoo. In here is the Malaysian sun bear area and the Tigers