Kate, Peter & Daniel came from NZ for a holiday in Queensland. We went to Brisbane to spend the weekend with them.

I loved playing with Daniel. He is almost 5. Next week, he's starting school!

We rented a car. We thought we were getting a little Toyota Echo. Instead we got upgraded to this gigantic Toyota Camry. It was easy to find in the car park.

Daniel met Kung Fu Panda at the Bhudda's Birthday celebrations at South Bank. We spent a lot of time there.

This is the beach at South Bank. We played here on Friday and Saturday. You can see the Daddies relazing under the palm trees. Daniel & I went into the water. There were no waves, so I had no fear at all. On Saturday we met up with Lauren, Oscar & Lulu. We all went crazy playing in the water. Luckily, Lulu had brought some of the clothes she'd grown out of for me so I could wear dry clothes!

You can see Peter, Kate, Daniel, Oscar & Lauren. Lulu is in her pram.

Peter got balloons for everyone. We wanted to take a picture of all of us. It wasn't easy!

Another go at the group photo.

Then all the children lined up. Lily, Lulu, Oscar & Daniel. You can see Fairuz & my pram in the back ground.

Another go at all the children in a line.

Kate & Peter rented this house in Paddington for us all to stay in. It was really nice. Daniel & I spent a lot of time building a space rocket from the deck chairs. We also really enjoyed playing with the balloons in the lounge with its high ceilings.

We said goodbye to K,P & D and grandma Margaret. They went to the airport at 6am. We went to Seaworld. We saw dolphins.

I went on 3 rides! I really like the carousel. I rode this one twice.

I loved looking at the fish & the dugong & the penguins. These penguins only live in Antarctica, so they just have plastic models of them here. Can you see I am holding a bread roll? It is part of my share of the all you can eat lunch that we got. (Later I put some of this bread in my nose. It all came out again & Auntie Carrie says it's ok now.)

Daddy & I went on this aeroplane ride together! I was so happy to see Elmo everywhere that I shouted "Emmo, Emmo" over and over. Mummy is worried that I am already a victim of clever marketing.

This is my face while watching the Sesame Street show. Daddy tried to take a picture of me with Emmo, Big Bird etc in the background, but I wouldn't miss a moment of the show & kept turning around.

That night we went to the airport to go back to Adelaide. I pulled along my bag on wheels by myself.

Back in Adelaide, Colleen, Nita & June came over to visit. Colleen brought me a very nice denim jacket from France! I showed them how I get the bag of frozen peas when I bump myself & how I put the cold peas on the sore part.

