Gandalf and Frodo in the Hobbit Kitchen ---opps that's Bob and Dada at our house.
We went to the Royal Adelaide Show. I laughed and laughed at the chickens. I was very happy to see eggs in some of the cages too.At the Show we saw some cows. Cows eat grass and in the cow's tummy the grass becomes millk. milk is used to make 'butsy', 'tcheese' and 'gogurt'. Dada helped to milk the cow! The milk went into a bucket.
Another highlight of the show was meeting Elmo. I was asleep so Mummy and Daddy woke me up. I was next to Elmo and Elmo patted me. So happy. I often talk about it.
Here I am next to the Big Bean. It is the first bean that I planted this year. I have planted lots of seeds since then. Mummy and I are enjoying gardening.
Playing with Akane, Tomoko and Sara (the ECA students) at the BBQ.
These are all the students that came to the BBQ
Mummy's student Phong invited us to his wedding.




