Sunday, 21 December 2008

end of October, Nov & Dec

Plaits! Gar came to Montessori with me.
This is Paola my Montessori teacher.


We went to Perth for Nathan and Carrie's wedding. We had a bbq the day before and I met cousin Mikka again. She will have a brother or sister in May!




At the wedding. I am showing my box of bandaids to Ma and Pa

Carrie and her father Chris arrive

Nay Nay looks pretty happy to see her





The Crane Clan, Gar, Nina and Gwen and us all stayed at the same caravan park. This is one row of our little houses.

Fish and Chips with the Cranes at Freemantle
We rented campervans with Wan, Nyai and Jonny and went to Busselton and Augusta


Busselton Jetty is long and windy and cold. The aquairum viewing area at the end was worth it!


Maybe you can see a whale in the background

Ningali caves
Cape Leuwin Lighthouse
Can you see the intersection of the Southern and the Indian Oceans?

Wan and Jonny DROVE 3200km from Perth to Adelaide. We took a plane.
Back in South Australia we visited Monarto Zoo
Wan became converted to Farmers' Union ice coffee due to the influence of Jonny.



Then it was my Happy Birthday to You Party. I am now Birthday Obsessed (since my birthday was kind of a month long festival). I spend a lot of time singing Happy Birthday.

Jane and Bob gave me flowers and some SEEDS for our garden.



Wan and Roger helped to get ready for the party at the Happy Birthday to You Park





All my grandparents

Saying goodbye to Wan and Nyai at the Airport


We bought a house! We will move in next Dec all being well. It is just around the corner from where we live now.



It needs a few cosmetic imrovements.
I really like the can opener above the sink. turn turn turn






At the zoo with Dave, Ruby and Lauren

Dada's new bike. It is a Colnago. We know because it is written 18 times on the bike!

Look who came to Playgroup. Even though I knew a man in special red clothes was coming and he would bring presents for everyone I refused to go near. Emily picked up my present on my behalf.

I love reading Hairy McLary. I can read it aloud! I even like to read on the potty.
I walked all the way to Montessori! You can see my haircut.


The weather has been very strange and it rained a lot in Dec. That's ok it's good for the garden and I can play with the umbrella


Here are some pictures of the wedding











Picking up Wan and Nyai from the airport. I was very happy to see them and instructed them to sit next to me in the car.