Sunday, 11 November 2007

Malaysia 1 - Kedah

On Oct 12 we left Adelaide to go to Malaysia. We met Rupa, Donald, Lucy and Gemma at the airport for about 30 minutes. They came from NZ for a conference in Adelaide.That night we arrived in KL and the next day we flew to Kedah in Northern Malaysia.
Here is Wan and Nyai's beautiful house in Kedah. It's just outside of Alor Star, next to a golf course. Here I am with Wan inside the house. It was very hot and I was tired.
This is Yut (my great grandmother), Yus, Alya, Amirol (2) and Erina (10 months).
I really liked to climb these stairs.
Wan and Nyai and thier children (Nadya, Alya, Fairuz and Jojo) and look in the back ground you can see Yut, wearing a white hat and holding Erina!
Everyone loved playing with Wan. Where is he?? Under the orange bucket! We had a big family celebration for Erina's birth. Here you can see Wan and his 3 sisters and ALL their offspring and some other relatives.


This is Wan's family.
My cousin Sara. Isn't she beautiful?We visited Auntie Zah (Nyai's best friend in Kedah). I played and played with all her grandchildren.
Auntie Nadya let me play with her camera AND her make-up. So nice! I liked sitting with her in the car. Thank you for lending the baby seat Amirol.
Hey Erina! I can drive a car too! (For Erina's Malaysian experience please see http://erinakabeya.blogspot.com/)
We made Cousin Azami search the house for my plastic butterfly and then Dada found it in his pocket! Sorry Azami...
Uncle KK (Yusuke) was worn out by it all and so was Erina!