Tuesday, 13 November 2007

Malaysia 2 - KL & Langkawi

Here are some more photos of the Malaysian trip. They are not in order of what happened.

My corporate Auntie Nadya arriving at work at United Overseas Bank in her chauffer driven car.

I got a nasty lung infection and I had to go to the paedeatrician. Here I am with Dada on one of my many visits. ( I am totally 100% healthy again!)
My new friend Elyna and I playing on Langkawi Island.


An arty photo in the rain of a roadside shop in rural Kedah.Modern Malaysia! Abu got us tickets to the Skybridge between the 2 towers on the 44th level. There are 88 floors in total. I think Abu works on the 70th floor. The view was awesome...


however, Lily was asleep the whole time! We could see Yot's house too (not in this photo) We visited Yasmin's pre-school. I really liked the class room.
Ida and Rachel went shopping. This mall is called "The Mines" and it has a river flowing through it. There are boat rides!
So here are Abu and Ida's children : Iskander, Sara and Yasmin. They came to Adelaide when Rachel was pregnat. You can also see Mika and a very unhappy baby (I was sick that day)
Nural (the next door neighbour) and I get along well.
On Langkawi we made friends with Simone, Zamree and Elina. We went out to dinner at the Fisherman's Coop and this was the result.


One day we did a lot of visiting. First of all we went to Farah and Kadija's house. I ate some yummy bihun noodles.
Then we went swimming with Mika and Amirul. We forgot to take photos of that. Last of all we visited Mus and his twin sons. I was very tired. I cried because I really wanted to play with those lively boys but I was too sleepy.


This is Eye on Malaysia. It's great. We went around about 10 times! I waved to a baby in the next car everytime we reached the top. It didn't rain until we were back in the car park. I showed some school girls that I could walk really fast.




Look at this! All the forbidden items! Sprinkler, Hose.... It was really fun. I can't do that in Australia because of water restrictions.
We met Ari at a shopping mall called The Curve.
Langkawi Island. This is where M&D lost the camera. We put a sign on this umbrella offering a reward and we got it back!! So good!
We visited Benny and Sarda's house. Their daughter Fara has a baby, Sara, who was born last September. We decided to take a photo of all the babies together.


First, we had to catch them.



Then we had to get them to sit on the sofa.
Before we could get a photo, they all escaped.
Finally, we decided to take a photo of Mummies and Babies. That seemed to work better. Here you can see Yus and Amirul, Rachel & Lily, Fara & Sara, Alya & Erina & Mika.




This one's for you Jonny! In Penang I drank my first sip of Milo Ice.



Wan set up a resort for Erina and me in the garden.
In Penang we visited Auntie Seha's family.
We were lucky enough to see Auntie Lina and Amir on their flying visit to KL. We had our last Malaysian breakfast with the next door neighbours.

Mika, Amirul and Lily at the airport starting to go a bit crazy.